When it’s time to say goodbye to West Palm Beach for a winter move to a colder climate there are some useful tips for moving and making you sure you pack the right essentials. Add 5 items to your West Palm Beach moving checklist as items you shouldn’t pack. Some of these items contradict each other. Remember though, you will be in a sub-tropical climate for the first part of the move and a frigid climate for the second half. Here are the West Palm Beach moving tips for 5 essentials you shouldn’t pack:
- Breathable Cotton – Wear it on moving day, since you will be running around working up a sweat.
- Sunglasses – Protect your peepers during the move out process.
- Sunscreen – You’ll need this for both climates; the sun’s rays are even more powerful in the winter when it reflects off of the snow.
- Winter Boots – Ditch the flip-flops, you don’t want to suffer from hypothermia.
- Parka & Fleece Pants – You can easily slip both over you tropical cotton for a layered effect.
Adhere to these West Palm Beach packing tips and you will be prepared for two very diverse climates. These tips for moving were created for those of us who have lived among the palm trees all of our lives. We hope you found these West Palm Beach moving tips from DeVries Moving and Storage Solutions helpful.